Saturday, June 30, 2012

Insanity Day 1...and a NEW DINING TABLE!!!!

I finally started Insanity...AGIAN!  I'm really happy with my fit test results but not so much my measurements!  I'm going to keep going though and try and get a more balanced diet in the mix.  I saw results so fast the first time that I'm hoping I see results again, SOON!  On days like this when I feel strong and fearless I get a lot done!  So far it is not even 10 a.m. and I've already cooked breakfast for my boys, made egg salad for my hubby's lunches, got my roast cooking the crock-pot, and got a load of clothes in the washer!  Not bad for waking up around 7 a.m., I still have a list a mile long, but one thing at a time.

Things are a little messy around here so I'm going to swing on over to one of my fav. sites to visit Mrs. Candy and get her messy house rescue!  I don't let my house get that bad but when I fall behind this is the perfect thing to use!  She basically outlines your to-do list for you so we don't have to waste even more time trying to get things done. 

I also got a new-used dining room table yesterday!!!!!  Yes this excites me this much!!!!!  My old one was falling apart, literally the chairs were on their last leg, no seriously!  I have shopped around for months and begged and pleaded with my husband to give the go ahead on a new one!  So when he sold his old truck the other day I was given a green light!  The stars aligned and prayers were joyfully answered as I got the EXACT table I have always wanted!!  It is in perfect condition and I got it for a steal at $350!  When the previous owners had originally bought it they paid $1200!  I will be cooking for all eternity to show my husband how much I appreciate him buying this for me!!  Yes, I'm still that excited by it!  I have spent some real time lately fixing up the house, hanging pictures, and even a new towel ring in the bathroom!  It just goes to show how when you put your whole heart into something God makes sure that you always see how appreciated you really are!  

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: