Monday, February 27, 2012

Activity Box


A few weeks ago I found myself looking for a better way for the boys to help pick what kind of activities we would do when we had some free time.  So I came up with the idea of turning an old wipe box into a storage container for little cards with different activities printed on them.  I printed little cards from this website for free!  They have all kinds of little cards from chores to daily routines and back again.  For my project though I printed all the ones that the little boys love to do, like paint or play on the trampoline.  After I printed them out I pasted them on to some scrapbooking paper to give them a little flare on the back.  I then to take it a step further
and laminated the squares to protect them from little hands.  I love the variety it gives us with our free time, but still keeps us structured plus the boys think of it like a game. 

No comments: