Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Weekly Planning

On Saturday mornings I always try to lay out my week ahead.  It gives me time while the children are watching cartoons to get some quiet time to make a list of things that need to be done. This is mostly things that may have been neglected in the last few days.  Since I have had the flu this last week my list is very long this time.  This Wednesday is also my shopping day, I usually get all my grocery shopping done every other Wednesday (payday) so it takes me a few days to get all my menus lined out with grocery list and coupons in hand.  I start on Saturday with getting the menus down, on Sundays I will pull any coupons I need, and on Monday I will start making the grocery list.  I try to finalize everything on Tuesday and have it all ready, especially if I have to go to multiple stores.  I also go through my homemaking notebook (I hope to have this posted soon) and make sure everything is in order and all appointments and household things do not collide. 
My to-do list for today:
Change sheets on all beds
Laundry
Dishes
Wipe down cabinets
Clean kitchen sink (make it shine)
Dust hallway
Sweep floors in kitchen and dining room
Divide and conquer toys
Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner
10 minute strength training
30 minute cardio
Bible study
I definitely have a lot to get done today, so I better get moving!

No comments: