Friday, February 24, 2012

Sick Kids + Sick Husband = LAZY DAY

A couple of days ago I noticed my kids were coming down with something, so like any other paranoid mother I carted them off to the pediatricians office to have their symptoms checked.  My concerns were confirmed by what the doctor calls a virus, I honestly think this is just a word they use when they know they are sick with something and don't know what.  My oldest son, who has had breathing problems in the past was promptly put on steroids and breathing treatments to help curve his cough before he gets pneumonia AGAIN!  Then my baby was told to rest and let it run its course.  So off we went to get home and wait for daddy to get up who was working the night shift.  I thought he would be able to help with the kids but when he woke up it was confirmed that he was sick too!  Great now I have 3 sick boys and only 2 hands.  Do you get where I am going with this?  That is right, I can't get anything done!  So now it is Friday and I am still trying to find the time to get yesterday's chores done.  I did get most of my cooking list done, everything except the waffles and pizza dough so the housecleaning shouldn't be to much.  It really is a big help now that the DH is home to help out too.  Then again, I might just take the day to rest, who knows what the time will bring.  Sometimes it is nice just to be lazy!

Today's Scripture:
    Her husband has full confidence in
                  her
        and lacks nothing of value.
               Proverbs 31:11

No comments: