Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Marathon of Cooking

I have lots and lots to do today!  I have a ton of things to cook and decided to share with you before I get started.  Well the first 2 things are done, but I still have lots more to do.  Yesterday I put a pork roast in the crock pot so I could make pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight.  I have a crock pot that I can take off the warmer and then it is a serving dish, so I stuck it in the fridge last night and this morning put it back on low so I can shred it later.  I also made pigs in a blanket for the boys breakfast with the LAST 2 waffles out of the freezer.  Next on my list is breakfast burritos, I make a batch of 20 and freeze them so my husband can eat and I don't have to get up at 4 a.m. to make him something.  I also need to make more waffles for the freezer.  They are in high demand in my house and go quickly.  I still have to put a chicken in the oven; I will shred it to make chicken enchiladas and chicken salad sandwiches later this week.  Tomorrow for dinner we are going to have roasted chicken so I might cook 2 chickens today and get the other one out of the way.  I also want to try and make some pizza dough, I have never done this, so I'm hoping I can get it done in time to make pizza for lunch.  Wish me luck, I might need it!

No comments: