Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

Today is Wednesday, and on this day I plan out my meals for the week.  I do my grocery shopping every other Wednesday so I find it really important to keep a stocked pantry and a menu planned for each meal.  If you want to find a great FREE printable for menus organized home has all kinds!  So on this weeks menu we have:

Wednesday: rosemary roasted chicken, garlic Parmesan orzo, steamed veggies
Thursday: pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potato fries
Friday: spinach chicken enchilada, guacamole, and salad
Saturday: pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans
Sunday: Teriyaki chicken with rice and salad
Monday: spaghetti with Texas toast
Tuesday: garlic chicken orzo

I also will be cooking a bag of breakfast burritos for the freezer and waffles for the boys.  It is so easy to fix and freeze, then they can take them out on the mornings we are in a hurry or I don't want to cook breakfast.  If I get a chance I will also be making some pizza dough to freeze as well.  This makes pizza time way cheaper and my family loves homemade pizza!

No comments: