Sunday, July 1, 2012

Insanity workout day 2...plus free flowers!!

Insanity day 2 ate my lunch, lol!  I have to say that Plyometric Cardio is the hardest day for me.  I only got about 25 to 30 minutes of the workout done last night.  Tonight I have Cardio Power and Resistance and if my memory serves me right it would be that bad.  I'm only on day 3 but already I noticed my double chin is slimming!!  The scale however IS NOT my friend!!!  I'll keep working out and I'm sure I'll see the numbers NOT go down!  I build muscle like crazy but gain weight too, it stinks because it makes me feel like I'm not losing any weight.  Oh well, I'll know the difference in two weeks when it is time to measure myself and weigh in again.  Until then I'm going to try my hardest not to fret and I'll share my results then!

On to better news!!  Last night my brother and his family made a surprise visit!  How awesome is that since I only see him once in a blue moon considering he lives three hours away.  He dissappeared on us and I found him two houses down talking with my neighbor.  He was complimenting her on her garden and she decided that she was going to split off her canna lillies and give both of us some!  WOOHOO!!!!!  Trust me this is a good thing.  I recently found the urge to garden and bring new life to the outdoor spaces of my home.  I feel like I need to go through the trials and tribulations of gardening to get me through some tuff personal stuff from my past.  Anyways, I'm one step closer!  I have accumulated cannas, aloe, and amarylsis.  

You will have to forgive me if any of my spelling is frightful!  For some reason or another I can't get spell check to work on blogger!  Hmm...I'll work on it for a bit. 

Until Tomorrow,
Lisa

No comments: