Friday, May 17, 2013

Advocare...My Weight Loss Savior

On April 7th I started my journey again with weight loss at 169 pounds!  I weighed in just days before at 170 pounds!!!  I know to some this might not seem like much, but I delivered both my boys at 171 pounds!  I assure you I am NOT pregnant, which is why I was seriously FREAKED OUT!

I decided it was time for change, so I ordered the Advocare 24 day challenge.  There is only about 5 people that know I was on Advocare, if it didn't work no one would know I failed!  Yeah right, I kicked butt and I ate sushi!  In 24 days I lost 7 pounds and 12.5 inches!!!!!!  Holy crap it works!!!!

This morning I weighed in again and to my surprise (serious serious surprise) I weighed in at a 158 pounds!!  Let me save you the math, that is 12 pounds in a little over a month!  I am sold and can't wait to see my family on Father's Day to show off my weight loss.  I haven't seen my parents since Easter and my brother's family since Christmas, so I'm praying that we are all together again! 

I will update my Advocare journey weekly!  I'm sold, I'm a believer, my prayers were answered with this system it works for me!  I hope to update photos of food that I eat while on this and of course update my weight loss.  Motivation from others is the best way to keep going even when the scale doesn't move!

No comments: