Thursday, May 16, 2013

Southern Gal Paper Crafts is Born

It is no secret that life can be hectic for anyone!  However, after six years at home I needed a hobby!!  I have always had this weird, borderline obsessive, love for paper.  Seriously, no joke I had color coded notebook paper in college!  I loved to scrapbook but just didn't have the desire to sit down and create album after album.  Then came homeroom mom time, to my surprise I was fairly good at the crafting thing.  I bought a die cutting machine in efforts to make a pirate banner for my son's party because I couldn't find one I liked, and then my new hobby was born!
Southern Gal isn't about the profits, it is about the chance for me to create something someone else will love and personable for their party.  I make invitations, banners, centerpieces, cake toppers, cupcake toppers, door hangers, and pretty much anything you need for a party could be shipped to you!  I've gained some following over the last couple of months and I'm pleased to say that it is exactly what I hoped it would be.  Enough to keep my extra time a little busy and not busy enough that it takes away from my family or housework.  I LOVE IT!!  Here are some examples of what Southern Gal is all about!  If you want to order visit my page on Facebook here or my Etsy shop.

Custom Order Safari Banner $20.00
Custom Order Monkey Banner $20.00
Mickey Mouse Banner $25.00
Fabric 'Rag' Dr. Seuss Banner $30.00

Pirate banner $25.00



 

No comments: