Monday, February 27, 2012

My Busy Weekend

My husband was off this past weekend, in fact he had almost 4 days off since he was sick.  This is the first time in a long long time we have all had that many days together, and it was truly missed.  When he started feeling better we got to work on the bathroom we have been renovating over the past month (pics to come soon).  We painted the walls and the linen closet and installed the vanity light.  Between handling the boys and working on that project I didn't get a lot done around the house, including cooking.  We ate out way to much over the last couple of days so I have to make up for it over the next few days.  I did manage to get my floors mopped and stay up with the laundry. 

We also had a really nice day here yesterday so we all got to play outside for a couple of hours.  My DH mowed the grass and I pulled weeds while the boys played.  I think it was a productive weekend just not when it comes to staying on schedule and getting all the housework done. 

It is yet another Monday and we still have lots to do, like every Monday I guess.  Tonight is spaghetti night so the cooking part will be fairly easy and will give me some extra time to play with the boys and get some more projects done around the house.  Like that recipe binder I've decided to add a little flare to!

I've been a little late on my scripture memorizing so I'm picking up where I left off on Friday.
     She brings him good, not harm,
         all the days of her life.
                    Proverbs 31:12

No comments: