Monday, January 9, 2012

Manic Mondays

Mondays in my home are usually very busy.  Today is no different, and I have set aside certain task to be done on certain days.  Monday is the day for the bedrooms to get the attention they need.  If all goes as plan my to-do list looks like this:
  • spray all mattresses with allergen spray
  • change sheets on all beds
  • vacuum all bedrooms
  • dust all bedrooms
  • clean TVs
  • dust ceiling fans in each room
  • polish furniture in the bedrooms
  • cook dinner - Crock pot Lasagna Monday is pasta night
  • laundry
  • sweep floors - golden retrievers are very very hairy!!
  • take out trash
  • make sure all clothes are put away
  • pick up toys with boys
  • dishes
  • clear counter
  • wipe down table and chairs
I've had a few people see the size of my to-do list and ask how do I have time to get it all done.  My answer is simple, if things are going the way they should it becomes very easy.  Most often my days start around 7 in the morning and end around 8 in the evening.  Now before you ask, yes I do have enough time to get my house clean, cook three meals, and tend to my children; how?  Well if you don't sit down much a lot can be accomplished.

No comments: