Monday, May 21, 2012

Manic Monday


Our family portrait taken at the lake. 
This is my parents backyard!

Well my manic Monday is living up to its name!  My family and I went to the lake this past weekend to visit my parents.  We played hard and my oldest son caught his first fish!  We were very tired and my kids ended up getting sick.  So first thing this morning we were at the doctor's office, both have double ear infections AGAIN!  They also added they both needed tubes in their ears!  My oldest son has already had this done and the poor little guy has to have them again. 

I've been making some changes on my home management notebook.  I recently noticed that my cleaning schedule was not very efficient.  I have changed it so I can focus on one certain area of the house on a particular day.  I'm still working out the kinks but it looks like my new schedule will be like this:

Monday ~ Bedrooms
Tuesday~ Bathrooms
Wednesday ~ Living Room & Grocery Shopping
Thursday ~ Kitchen
Friday ~ Floors
Saturday ~ Dining Room, Den & Weekly Planning
Sunday ~ Odds 'n Ends

I'm still keeping my daily chores the same.  I just need to concentrate more of my time on certain things so I'm not running all over the house trying to get things done.  I will print out the new schedule and update my binder.  Then I will post pics of my new and improved home management notebook!

No comments: