Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meal Plan For May 21 - May 30

I make my menus out to coincide with my husband's paychecks.  Usually it is two weeks at a time, but in order to have a menu post for next week I'm only giving you week one!  By doing it every two weeks I get all my grocery shopping done at once and don't have to go back to the store except to pick up fresh vegetables.  The dinners on my list for this week are:

Today - Leftover Pot Roast
Thursday - Chicken Enchiladas w/ Pico and Guacamole
Friday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy and Baked Beans
Saturday - Blackened Chicken w/ Zucchini Fritters and Potato Salad
Sunday - Garlic Chicken Orzo
Monday - Cajun Chicken Burgers w/ Sweet Coleslaw and Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday - Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad
Wednesday - Deer Round Steaks, Rice, Brown Gravy, and Corn on the Cob

I also plan out my breakfast and lunch menu too.  I love to stay ultra organized in the kitchen because I know if I don't then we will result to take out and a lot of food goes in the garbage.  I do try and cook three meals a day.  My enemy in life is the drive-thru and if I don't stay on top of it we become really close friends.  I hope to share some of these recipes soon!  How do you plan out your meals?

No comments: