Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Little Update

Finally!! I am back in the game after my surgery!  I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, but I took the full six weeks off to prioritize some things and get better.  After having my surgery I have found my life completely different; I see everything as a gift and nothing as a task.  I'm going to be making some changes in my life, and in my blog!  I hope to be here more frequently and blog everyday, even if it is mindless things.  I asked myself what is it I wanted my readers to see when they look at my page.  My only answer is that I want you to see ME and how I make it through the day with all the tools that HE has provided.  I hope that you all can learn a few tricks of the trade from me, and teach me a few things along the way.  I'm on a new journey I guess, my mind is clear my heart is grounded and faith is stronger than ever.  The answer of prayer can be more than anyone could every imagine!! 

I always try to have a daily verse that sticks out in my mind for the day.  Today was a little more than a verse but it fits in perfectly on how I feel lately.

        Be very careful, then, how you live - not
        as unwise but as wise, making the most of 
        every opportunity, because the days are evil. 
       Therefore do not be foolish but understand
       what the lord's will is.
                  Ephesians 5:15-17

No comments: