Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing

I'm still trying to find myself in a more modest world.  I haven't done it in a long time, but I think it is time to show you what I am wearing.  I know I am a visual learner and for me to learn how to dress more modest it is important that I see how others dress.  That is why I find it important to share with you how I am dressing, just in case someone else wants to see some examples. 



It isn't much, just a purple dress with a white undershirt.  My husband hates this dress so I only wear it at home or to run quick errands.  I am learning that for me it isn't important to keep my legs completely covered.  I think just above the knee is fine, and I don't think I will go all skirts anytime soon.  I will keep trying more and bringing more into my wardrobe.  Again that is for me and everyone has to be accustomed to their own feelings.  I'm sorry for the poor picture quality.  It is an antique mirror and hard to see.  I'll have to have my husband start taking my pictures outside.

No comments: